As of January 1, 2022 all payments for the shelter house rental will be sent to: City of Manawa, PO Box 248, Manawa WI 54949.
*NOTE: This is a public park so please keep in mind that you may be sharing the playground and splashpad area with others when you reserve the shelter house.
- There will be a fee of $150.00 for the rental of the shelter house per day or any portion of a day. If the shelter house is clean after use, $50.00 will be returned to you. Please include one $100.00 check and one $50.00 check.
- If you need to secure the open area of the shelter for inclement weather, there is an option to rent canvas siding. Cost is $50/side. Setup and removal will be done by the City of Manawa.
- Cleaning requirements are posted on the kitchen door.
- No glass bottles are to be brought into the park.
- 30 day cancellation notice
- You do not need a beer license for family reunions – you only need a license if you are selling beer.
- Park closes at 11:00 PM.
- No animals allowed in the park.
- All playground equipment such as bounce houses, trampolines or any other items where severe injury could occur will be restricted unless proof of insurance for $1,000,000.00 liability per occurrence is provided, holding the City of Manawa harmless.
- No parking allowed at the Funeral Home parking lot or Zion Lutheran Church parking lot.
Any questions please call 920-596-2577. For the day of event call 920-878-0549.
Please make payment to:
City of Manawa
PO Box 248
Manawa, WI 54949