Shelterhouse includes: men and women bathroom, 19 picnic tables, kitchen area with refrigerator and deep sinks, serving tables, sound system, multiple outlets, garbage cans and bags, side curtains (at additional cost)
As of January 1, 2022 all payments for the shelter house rental will be sent to: City of Manawa, PO Box 248, Manawa WI 54949.
*NOTE: This is a public park so please keep in mind that you may be sharing the playground and splashpad area with others when you reserve the shelter house.
- There will be a fee of $150.00 for the rental of the shelter house per day or any portion of a day. If the shelter house is clean after use, $50.00 will be returned to you. Please include one $100.00 check and one $50.00 check.
- If you need to secure the open area of the shelter for inclement weather, there is an option to rent canvas siding. Cost is $50/side. Setup and removal will be done by the City of Manawa.
- Cleaning requirements are posted on the kitchen door.
- No glass bottles are to be brought into the park.
- 30 day cancellation notice
- You do not need a beer license for family reunions – you only need a license if you are selling beer.
- Park closes at 11:00 PM.
- No animals allowed in the park.
- All playground equipment such as bounce houses, trampolines or any other items where severe injury could occur will be restricted unless proof of insurance for $1,000,000.00 liability per occurrence is provided, holding the City of Manawa harmless.
- No parking allowed at the Funeral Home parking lot or Zion Lutheran Church parking lot.
Any questions please call 920-596-2577. For the day of event call 920-878-0549.
Please make payment to:
City of Manawa
PO Box 248
Manawa, WI 54949