- Water and Sewer payments
- Taxes (paid between December 1st and January 31st)
- Dog licenses
- Building permits
- Police fees: parking tickets, vehicle lockout fees, police service fees and misc. fees
Go to the website:
In the PAY LOCATION CODE (PLC) box type City of Manawa
Select type of payment and hit Continue
- Your debit/credit card number
- For water and sewer bills you will need your account number
- For taxes you will need your parcel number
- For building permits you will need to enter the location of the permit and permit number
Winter Parking Hours begin November 1st through April 1st and are between the hours of 2:00am – 6:00am.
The Splash Pad at the Manawa Area Veterans Freedom Park is now CLOSED. Click here for more info.
To see the UTV and ATV rules and regulations for the City of Manawa click here.
If you are interested in hosting an event on city property or closing a street please contact City Hall at 920-596-2577 or click here to see the City of Manawa Special Events Packet.
To rent the shelterhouse at Lindsay Park: check with the city clerk on your requested date. Fill out the reservation form and submit rental fee and deposit.
Brush Pickup – The City of Manawa picks up brush the 1st Monday of every month starting in May – October. Please have your brush at the curb before that Monday morning . The brush must be no longer than 6 feet and placed in piles no bigger than 6′ long x 3′ wide. Please place brush horizontal with the curb.
Burning – Yard waste can be burned in the months of April-May and October-November. Burning hours are 6pm – 10pm. Piles can not be any larger than 3 feet wide x 3 feet high. Residents need to follow burning condition restrictions set by Wisconsin DNR. Follow this link for restrictions http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.html